photo the-eye-1.png photo instagram-67.png photo bloglovin-43.png photo pinterest-85.png photo tumblr-5.png



 photo eye-on-fashion.png photo eye-on-design.png photo all-eyes-one.png photo through-the-lens.png photo eye-contact.png photo portfolio-6.png

Friday, September 13, 2013

CINEMATIC



A 1940's car randomly passed by which was a dream!



I picked up this 1940's Plastiflex clutch with a lucite pull at the New York City Flea Market a couple of years ago...it's one of my favorites

This tassel necklace from Mae's is such a timeless piece
I acquired the brass bracelet from Cotton City Antiques in Mobile, AL and the mixed media bracelet from Mae's.  I have such an affinity for interesting and bold pieces.
{Skirt}Walter, {Tee}American Apparel, {Vintage Tassel Necklace}via Mae's, {Vintage Clutch}New York City Flea Market, {Heels}via Sole Society

In honor of Circle Cinema's 85 year anniversary and recent renovations, I wanted to do a shoot and recreate images reminiscent of the 1940's (my favorite style decade).  Happy Friday! 

Photography by Jamie Alsabrook
Production Assistant: Tony Li
Location: Circle Cinema in Tulsa, OK

4 comments:

  1. omg how precious the pictures! You look stunning. I love your shoes and necklace. I cannot believe that car passed just at the right time, perfect.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what are the odds that such a beautifully vintage car would pass at the perfect time. It was meant to be! You look beyond stunning in these photos. Extra classic! Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k | logo design by paper rachel