photo the-eye-1.png photo instagram-67.png photo bloglovin-43.png photo pinterest-85.png photo tumblr-5.png



 photo eye-on-fashion.png photo eye-on-design.png photo all-eyes-one.png photo through-the-lens.png photo eye-contact.png photo portfolio-6.png

Thursday, September 26, 2013

HIGH LINE






There are so many captivating views of the city all along the walk



This vintage double lion necklace has become my current fave!

{Dress}Asos, {Vintage Gold Jacket}via Silver Screen Vintage, {Vintage Neckalace}via Mae's, {Handbag}Saint Laurent, {Boots}Shoemint, {Eye Wear}Asos

A couple of weeks ago I was in NYC for NYFW.  It was a whirlwind of appointments, exciting meetings(more on that later), shows and catching up with friends.  I didn't have much free time but I was able to fit in a quick photo shoot with super talented photographer and blogger Kat Harris. The weather that day was absolutely gorgeous so we decided to get some photos in the Meatpacking District and all along the High Line (one of my favorite places!) Happy Thursday!

Photography by Kat Harris
Location: The High Line
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a great post. I'm loving the fun vintage gold jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I got the jacket at Silver Screen Vintage!

      Delete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! DMV EYE EXAM

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k | logo design by paper rachel