photo the-eye-1.png photo instagram-67.png photo bloglovin-43.png photo pinterest-85.png photo tumblr-5.png



 photo eye-on-fashion.png photo eye-on-design.png photo all-eyes-one.png photo through-the-lens.png photo eye-contact.png photo portfolio-6.png

Thursday, December 19, 2013

ARCHITECTURAL




{Skirt}Girls from Savoy via Anthropologie, {Faux Stingray Booties}Elizabeth and James via Bergdorf Goodman, {Handbag}Marc Jacobs, {Jewel Collar}Forever 21, {Eye Wear}Asos

Beginning at a young age, I developed a deep love for architecture and all of her components.  I can remember being a student in elementary school with doodles of buildings filling my notebook pages.  My parents recognized my strong interest in this craft and began furthering and nurturing my education through books and a heavy supply of drawing paper and making sure I was always fully stocked with a vast supply of drawing pencils.

Fast forward a few years later and while my path has diverted from becoming an architect it hasn't strayed too far.  In many of the windows I have designed and editorials I've layed out, symmetry is often displayed as well as the use of construction.  The influence of architecture is prominent even in my selection of both garments and accessories.  I gravitate towards pieces that feature strong silhouettes, linear lines and interesting construction.

Photos by Jamie Alsabrook

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k | logo design by paper rachel