photo the-eye-1.png photo instagram-67.png photo bloglovin-43.png photo pinterest-85.png photo tumblr-5.png



 photo eye-on-fashion.png photo eye-on-design.png photo all-eyes-one.png photo through-the-lens.png photo eye-contact.png photo portfolio-6.png

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PRABAL GURUNG RESORT 2014


 How great is this print paired with the athletic pant?!






 I love the clean lines of this tuxedo style dress

 My favorite  look from the collection.  I love the 1960's silhouette and the lush textures.




A little color blocking with an athletic edge...what's not to love?!

How gorg is this collection from Prabal Gurung?! I'm sort of o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d.  There is so much goodness going on here.  In true Prabal design form, there are a vast array of beautiful prints as well as interesting construction techniques.  What I love most is the introduction of pieces that evoke a sporty and streamlined nature.  In collections past, Prabal has created some of the most beautiful gowns.  This time around we are able to see his talents in creating sleek and streamlined knit separates as well.

Images via style.com

3 comments:

  1. Not my favorite collection of this resort (Chloe <3) But I love it anyway !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, gorgeous! I love that he uses prints/color to enhance the details of construction, like in the last dress with the red lining, instead of just using a print for embellishment. Really well thought out.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k | logo design by paper rachel